[thelist] Liveinthemix.com

Adam 1080 at pipeline.com
Wed Jan 9 21:33:35 CST 2002

Alan,

I like the color scheme.   The "submit music" link
mailto:music at liveinthemix.com does pop up two blank emails in IE 5.12
for OS X.  There is something wrong in your counter code at the bottom
of http://www.liveinthemix.com/space.htm  it shows an image "Counter
Code Incorrect.   Please Check it"  Otherwise the site looks pretty cool

What script did you use to create webspace for users?

Adam
Webmaster
DayGlow Designs
http://dayglowdesigns.com/