[thelist] file types

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Thu Jan 10 03:43:05 CST 2002

Russell,
I'm sure you're dealing with an image generated on-the-fly, aren't you?

If so:
Thus it doesn't necessarily have the right extension (cf. image.php for
instance)
You should be able to guess what type of image it is (gif/jpeg)
So try "Save as" in your right-click menu and specify the extension
yourself.
THen the image on your disk will be opened by the right app.
If not change the extension (eg. from gif to jpg) and try again.

Is not:
Sorry, nothing to propose :-(

HTH
s t e f