[thelist] Web site add on software

MRC webmaster at equilon-mrc.com
Thu Jan 10 09:47:03 CST 2002

stef,

> > A toolbar to find porn :( I expected something more interesting.
>
> Think of it and its potentialities as : a toolbar to browse a website, for
> instance... and BAM, it becomes ten times more interesting...

    Just remember that many evolt readers may open such links using a
company computer, unaware of the nature of the material they are accessing.
Many companies do not smile on their employees accessing pornographic
material using company property. As a courtesy to list readers, please
always warn them if you are offering a link to so-called adult material,
especially if the nature of that link is far from obvious.

James Aylard