[thelist] more asp articles

Matthias Ritzkowski Matt at grndwtr.com
Thu Jan 10 12:19:07 CST 2002

<*wants more asp articles*  ;)
<
<Michele

This is completely OT but when I started programming with ASP , I really
liked www.asptoday.com from Wrox.
It used to be free, they annoyed me when you had to pay for their articles.
Now they seem to focus entirely on "ASP dot net/not" and I shun them.
Does anyone subscribe and are they worth it?

<tip>
I use Interdev and Oracle. With help of the copy web wizard and
Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME")
I have created a development environment, which displays querystring values,
has buttons to populate fields, etc.
I can use one button to copy the project onto another server (to production)
and all the magic helpers disappear. Works like a charm and pays off when
you need to troubleshoot!!
</tip>

<*wants more asp articles*  ;)
<