[thelist] Use JavaScript includes to insert PHP into a site?

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Thu Jan 10 13:39:47 CST 2002

WHAT A COINCIDENCE! I just completed this exact project. We call a php page
with a javascript. Here's the script callout:

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript
src="http://www.northcountrypublicradio.org/mods/topstories.php?font=verdana
&amp;bodies=yes"></SCRIPT>

We've tested it on multiple browsers and from multiple sites, etc. It also
works via Email. Have a look at what it does, then let me know if you're
interested in seeing the PHP that does the backend work.

BH