[thelist] Alt text in Netscape 6.x Windows not appearing

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Thu Jan 10 15:28:52 CST 2002

hi

when i checked my site on 6 i found that it did not display four small
banners (they are less than 1k each).
later, after hitting reload three times, one for each of the tardy banners,
the page was finally present.  i am not big on a lot of graphics and had
worked the pages to be a total of less than 15k (tiny by most pages).  then
i checked with severaL other users and they confirmed that this was similar
on most of their accesses.

i have no answer. just this share.

peace

ed