[thelist] CF: Query to Struct

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Jan 11 07:22:18 CST 2002

Frank,

I'm not certain that converting queries to structs is really going to lead
to any appreciable gain.  However, you can access a query as if it was a
struct using the following syntax (which is really nice for non-sequential
access):

#myQuery["columnName"][rowNum]#

Is it possible the tip you saw related to converting lists to arrays before
processing to speed up the application?

HTH,
-joshua