[thelist] how design affects ecommerce

Jared M. Spool jspool at uie.com
Fri Jan 11 08:33:43 CST 2002

I can tell you who the company is, but then I have to kill you.

However, $200m sounds like a lot, but that's just the online
component. The company is actually a $14b company, so it's really
just a drop in the bucket from their perspective. Weird, no?

Jared

- o - o - o -
Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering