[thelist] Analog configuration

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Jan 11 22:28:46 CST 2002

>Well, it works to the extent that it gives me the referer (as it did
>with LOGFILE /path_to_domain/logs/referer_log), unfortunately still
>no love on the error_log.

Ah - from http://www.analog.cx/docs/faq.html

Why doesn't analog analyse the error_log?
The error log is intended for humans rather than computers to read.
So there is no consistent format: even different versions of the same
server have different formats. And there is not much need to analyse
it because analog's various failure reports are good enough for
almost all purposes.

Is what you're looking for is a report on 404's, 401's etc? That's
called the status code report:

STATUS ON

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272