[thelist] site check

Zombo zombo_the_clown at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 10:04:31 CST 2002

At 09:19 PM 1/11/02 -0800, Cayley Vos howled into the wind:
>I recently finished a website and would appreciate all comments.
>Usability feedback is especially appreciated
>
>Mount Rainier interactive climbing guide
>http://ascenddvd.com

Looks fantastic in PC IE 6.

Excellent balance of form and functionality, although I, too, noticed some linking bugs from one page to the next.

Otherwise, though - great work!

:zTc:

:::[   S A V A G E • Z O M B O • http://www.sinistervisions.com    ]
:::[ ICQ>7337362 • Yahoo/MSN>zombo_the_clown • AIM>Zombo the Clown ]
:::[   ANAMORPHOSIS • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anamorphosis   ]
:::[ Discussion list for horror/dark fantasy artists & enthusiasts ]