[thelist] Site Check: www.chadsavage.com

Zombo zombo_the_clown at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 10:04:45 CST 2002

At 06:46 PM 1/11/02 -0800, Robert Stewart howled into the wind:
>This would be a very easy site to make fully browser compliant. There
>really isn't much that stands out as having to be done in your form of
>css. The easy way to center would be through a <div> tag.

That's the thing, though. I *have* a center statement in the div. In fact, I tried several variations. In NS6.2 and Opera 5, it still didn't center, though.

And in NS4.x, well, fuggetaboudit.

>I like the design quite a bit actually. Very nice use of colors as well.

Thanks!

>I'd just spend more time trying a few things here and there. Redundant
>align centers may be exactly that, redudndant, but I'll bet they make a
>world of difference.

...except that "align center" tags won't validate. Hence, the original question: How to get the whole column of elements to center without using deprecated tags?

Anyone?

Anyone?

:::[   S A V A G E • Z O M B O • http://www.sinistervisions.com    ]
:::[ ICQ>7337362 • Yahoo/MSN>zombo_the_clown • AIM>Zombo the Clown ]
:::[   ANAMORPHOSIS • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anamorphosis   ]
:::[ Discussion list for horror/dark fantasy artists & enthusiasts ]