[thelist] progressive jpg in mozilla

Andrew Clover and at doxdesk.com
Sat Jan 12 11:54:12 CST 2002

David Currey wrote:

> do you think that the ie win situation will get fixed?

"We are not architecturally unable to do this, but customers have not
been asking for it, and our priority is to deliver to customers
functionality they are requesting."

This is, of course, Microsoft's general-purpose excuse for failing to
implement any useful standard. Apparently all its customers are keeping
it busy by asking for rafts of complicated new integrated features and
security holes instead.

Luckily the IE/Mac team do not listen to their customers. ;-)

--
Andrew Clover
mailto:and at doxdesk.com
http://and.doxdesk.com/