[thelist] Testing ASP and CGI (Perl) on a Mac

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Sat Jan 12 13:20:39 CST 2002

Hi

I recently downloaded ActivePerl so that I could test my CGI scripts at
home.  I also have PWS (Win98) so that I can test ASP pages before I upload
them.

I am currently in the running for a position in web development using a Mac,
and I want to know if there's similiar apps and setups I can get for the Mac
so that I can test CGI *and* ASP 'at home', as it were, before I have to ftp
them up.  Might impress the boss if I can tell him that as soon as he gives
me the job, I'll go about setting up such a thing for him.  Money saving and
all that.

Michael