[thelist] Netscape 4.x CSS

Alastair Murdoch alastair at 19nine78.net
Sat Jan 12 15:14:09 CST 2002

take a look at:

http://www.webreview.com/style/mastergrid.shtml

and welcome to the wonderful world of web design!!

netscape doesn't support (among other things) text-decoration:none
(shouldn't it be a:link anyway??)

as for text sizes, netscape gets it wrong.
http://www.alistapart.com/stories/sizematters/
read the 'related stories' links in the sidebar as well

also a few google searches on 'netscaoe css compatability' should turn up a
wealth of links

shout if you want more

alastair

A l a s t a i r   M u r d o c h