[thelist] IA position in London (UK)

Peter peter at poorbuthappy.com
Sun Jan 13 05:30:27 CST 2002

(Sorry for any cross posting)

We have a position for an Information Architect coming up in London (UK),
in March. You will be working for a web development company, developing
requirements (including the usual sitemaps, wireframes, ...) for large
websites, intranets and web applications.

The company is stable, fun to work at, and you can very much develop your
own job description.

Required:
* At least 1 year industry experience in the role of Information Architect
for web projects.
* Located in London, UK (The position is on-site. We don't provide
relocation assistance.).
* Client facing experience.
* Experience with requirements gathering and writing detailed requirements
specifications.
* Experience designing and conducting usability tests.

Nice to have:
* Knowledge of modelling techniques like UML, use cases.
* Understanding of the strenghts and weaknesses of J2EE, Coldfusion, PHP,
XML, web services, metadata implementations, ...

We are not looking for a developer, or a visual designer. We're looking for
an Information Architect who can gather requirements, write functional
specifications, conduct usability tests.

Send your resume / portfolio to peter.vandijck at vardus.com.
Peter Van Dijck