[thelist] Stupid Question re finder.dat

David McCreath mccreath at ak.net
Sun Jan 13 21:00:05 CST 2002

Hi, Steve --

Somebody else will probably have a more complete answer, but those are
Macintosh system files. If the previous developer gave you disk with a
copy of his/her local development folder, and he/she was on a Mac, and
you're on Windows, you'll see them. You don't need them unless you're
going to mount that folder on a Mac.