[thelist] MySQL through MS Access?

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Sun Jan 13 23:42:35 CST 2002

I have a client who has a secure login into their site through ASP, though
they have decided to go with Unix and so it will be done in PHP, no problem
with this.  However the client works entirely in MS Access.  Is there a way
to build and manage a MySQL database through Access, or at the very least
mange through Access?  They have to create passwords for employees whenever
they are required and don't wish to hire me on for just administering the
database.
Could this be workable, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Peter Kaulback