[thelist] weather RDF

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 14 10:16:51 CST 2002

> From: Roger Newbrook <roger.newbrook at kmsoftware.com>
>
> aardvark wrote: "i don't want to have to include the large and
> cumbersome weather.com box on an intranet i'm creating, i'd rather
> just grab a feed and format it to fit..."
>
> it kind of depends on what you want and where you want it for ;) i
> haven't implemented any of these as yet, just had to do a bit of
> research on them. the pay sites tend to be far more versatile as you
> might expect than their free counterparts.
[...]

ideally an RDF/RSS feed... the site is an intranet for a city
government site, so not everyone may have net access to pull the
info in via JS or iframes... if i can get an RDF feed to the server,
and just pull it into the HTML, then i'd be all set...

as for my own icons, hmmm... 60 permutations, huh?