[thelist] how design affects ecommerce

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Mon Jan 14 14:44:17 CST 2002

Very Interesting... Are you saying that the customers are more willing to
share personal information online rather than by phone.. or are you saying
that the call center staff are more likely to fall victim to social
engineering tactics and give out personal information online rather than
over the phone?

Bev