[thelist] Form CSS styles

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Jan 15 13:17:38 CST 2002

I'm looking for examples of nice form styling using CSS.

I've looked at glish, bluerobot, and alistapart but most CSS examples and
tutorials appear to focus on columns, boxes and text styling, which is
great, but I'm looking to make my forms more visually appealing.  The
default formatting for forms (try saying that 5 times fast) is pretty ugly,
especially the buttons.  I know that I could replace the buttons with
images, but I prefer having buttons where possible since then I get
name/value pairs passed.

So I'm looking for good code to steal ;-)

Anyone have any examples that they'd like to share?

Thanks,
Judah