[thelist] tyranny of 1024x768

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Tue Jan 15 14:11:08 CST 2002

Nice info..It always used to get me when I would see one of my webpages
at a friends house where he was using NN 6.x and something didn't look
right. Just when you figure out the current browsers etc, they release a
next version...I used to test in just IE and NN and try to write the
code for 800 by 600 but now "liquid" is the goal. Its not just a job,
its an adventure :) Lots to learn!
Dave K.