[thelist] Form CSS styles

Frank framar at interlog.com
Tue Jan 15 21:07:03 CST 2002

>So I'm looking for good code to steal ;-)

Check out one of my latest sites:

http://www.deltasynergy.com

The entire page is done using CSS, and is completely fluid. You can
even ridiculously resize the windows and font sizes and it keeps it's
shape.

There are a couple of forms on the left hand side, where the size is
based on ems, thus as you resize the font size, the form elements do
so as well. Works quite well across the top 4, plus the latest
compliant browsers.

Also, the style sheet is quite massive, so you might find a number of
interesting tricks across it. I'm quite proud of it.

I welcome your feedback.
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com