[thelist] Any Ideas

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Wed Jan 16 10:54:10 CST 2002

Bob, cheers for the comments - yes the site is made for 1024x768 with
defautl browser settings - im not particulary keen on specifically designing
for higher resolutions because the users might have extras on their tool
bars - but we did some research (abtou a years worth) and it showed that
about 90% and upwards were viewing our old site at 1024x768 and higher.

Hmmm...as for the content button for NS 4.x, i like the idea, I might be
able to integrate it that quite easily with whats already there.

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

Nice looking site there. You know you've got some horizontal scrolling even
at higher resolutions?

I couldn't find any iFrames when I clicked around in IE 6 (Win2K). What
page(s) have them?

The few times I've used iFrames, I've handled NN 4 by making the alternative
content a "Click here for the content" type link which pops up a child
window.  I don't know if that would work for you, but I think it's more
reliable than scrolling layers, which I really don't like myself.

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
http://www.OnPointSolutions.com