[thelist] Sample Contracts

Ed emagin at onebox.com
Wed Jan 16 14:45:55 CST 2002

Here you go Chris:

CNET	http://builder.cnet.com/webbuilding/0-3885-8-4500031-1.html
Legal	http://www.secretsites.com/legal/set_legal.html
Makovision	http://www.makovision.com/search/search.asp?searchterm=contract
More		http://www.secretsites.com/profiler/set_partnering.html

And don't forget Nondisclosure agreements. These are usually to protect the
company from YOU (as a contractor). But they are very useful if you have ANY
subcontractors, or provide special code or designs that you need to protect.
http://www.nolo.com/lawcenter/ency/article.cfm/objectID/2ECF62E6-B334-4E83-9
A94FA20A3FAFD38