[thelist] Help with single source and a small file (JAR?)

Sylvia Braunstein sbraun at rugged.com
Thu Jan 17 07:53:21 CST 2002

We have a product that needs some form of help. Right now we are using a
pdf file but we would like to think of a better way to provide help. We
cannot use html because the product we use cannot handle multiple files.
In addition, the file we use must be under a mega, meaning that the
resolution of the captures is somewhat sacrificed.
Could you tell me more about JavaHelp. What does it look like? How large
does it become when you compile it? How do you create it? etc...

Thank you very much,
Sylvia