@import hack (was Re: [thelist] Form CSS styles)

maurice maurice at graciebarra.be
Thu Jan 17 11:11:06 CST 2002

Hello, could you explain something to me?

Are you using 2 stylesheets and disabling one only for nn4 by using #n4 {
displa\y: inherit; }?

Does it work withl ALL versions of nn4.X? I've been looking to exclude nn4
from importing my stylesheet withouy excluding ie4, which displays it just
fine.

And what excactly don't you like about using @import?

Thanks,

Maurice