rowspan css-wise was Re: [thelist] (no subject)

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Thu Jan 17 21:38:36 CST 2002

Oh, well.  I misunderstood the question.

In that case:

All five ersatz cells are contained within a div, as are the div's of each
column.

(1,1) and the containing div for the middle column should have float: left
applied.

(1,1) should also have its height set to 100%.

You may have to access offsetHeight values via script to get the grid of
this layout to align properly in two dimensions.

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."