[thelist] employment question

Simon Dell simondl at epic.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 08:14:26 CST 2002

My dad taught a course in some area of financing (i-a-know-a-nothing), at a
smaller London Uni, despite "only" having industry experience and not a
degree. Admittedly he did have a lot of industry stand-up training
experience as well so he already knew well how to give talks and create
courses.

Given this, I think the idea of cold-calling some universities could be
very worthwhile.
Simon