[thelist] Bowing to Bill Haenel and the Head Lemur

iibiz sales at iibiz.com
Sat Jan 19 10:32:00 CST 2002

I have to help a friend resurect their computer tomorrow (too much online
gaming by nephew!), which has effectly "killed" the machine....

I went poking thru my emails from when you guys helped me wipe my system
clean and re-install the o.s. a while back.

Luckily I found the instructions from Bill and Lemur back - very detailed
and everything went flawlessly on MY machine - you guys are awesome!  Don't
know what I'd have done without all your help over the years.  Keep up the
great work.

Anyone know where Outlook Express stores it's files?  Can we back up emails
before wiping the system clean?

By the way........anyone know of any software out there for creating
real-world "hard" catalogs?  All my various searches on google give me tools
for creating "online catalogs"!

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Sandy

<tip type="freelance business success">
Tax season is coming!  Yuck!
Ask successful freelancers/independents in your area who their accountants
are, and check out the ones that come highly recommended.  The cash you pay
an accountant will be more than recovered when a professional gets his hands
on your taxes.  Never think you're "too small" to need one - why pay Uncle
Sam one red cent more than you have to!  QuickBooks is a great program for
small businesses - generate your invoices, keep track of your expenses, and
print a quick report at tax time, and you're all set!
</tip>
(I have a great guy in Chicago if any one needs it!)