[thelist] Strange problem with ASP (random)

Chris Anderson ckanderson at powersurfr.com
Sat Jan 19 21:29:16 CST 2002

Hey everyone,

Im having the strangest problem with ASP, and am hoping that someone in here
can help shed some light on this for me.

Anyway, if you look at www.photokyo.com and refresh the page, you can see
that on the right side where the bookstore is, it brings up a random image
each time you refresh.  It works!

Where the problem lies is on the other pages.  They always bring up the same
darn image, no matter how many times you reload it.  Its only on the main
page where its bringing up different images each time.

I am using an include for that part, so its the exact same code on the main
page as it is on the other pages, so thats why it doesnt make sense to me.

Anyone else ever seen a problem like this?  I dont know what the heck the
problem is.

Christian Anderson

Photokyo - Digitally capturing the best Tokyo has to offer!
http://www.photokyo.com