@import hack (was Re: [thelist] Form CSS styles)

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Mon Jan 21 03:46:02 CST 2002

That's something I've come across in more than one browser and it also
applies to image url()s inside CSS. I made the decision a long time ago
that absolute URLs (based on the webroot) are the way to go. Then again,
I don't have to use GoLive to design or manage the site structure.

Regards
Mark Howells
<http://www.mark.ac/evl>