[thelist] content templates with ASP and SQL - converting hard returns to <p></p>

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Jan 21 13:40:27 CST 2002

> Hi Joel
>
> While I don't have a down and dirty with the code answer, have you looked
> at
> Structured Text?
>
> You might find something in a Wiki implementation which is repurposable.
>
> Cheers
> Martin

Just chatted with the Director of IT and we're going to build a simple tool
which will emulate the 25% of Structured Text that we'll find useful (em,
strong, ol, ul and some others.) Not too tough to replace on the server
side. This was some really good info on the overall concept:

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Articles/STX

http://www.zope.org/Members/jim/StructuredTextWiki/StructuredTextRules

Thanks for the pointer.

joel