[thelist] Different mail in different folders...

Daniel Frey danieljohnfrey at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 14:41:50 CST 2002

You sure can - I do it for thelist, actually.  You have to set up a
rule.

I'm running Outlook 2002, which is part of Office XP.  I think the
procedure is similar for other recent versions, as well.

Under Tools, click on Rules Wizard.  There are some predefined templates
(one of which should help you nicely), or you can start from scratch.
The wizard does a good job of stepping you through it.

Hope this helped.

DJF