[thelist] Introduction + CSS sites with changeable designs.

Damon Haidary haidary at swiftdesk.com
Mon Jan 21 21:56:44 CST 2002

Hey guys. This is my first post on The List so if I mess up I'm sorry. I just felt like I had to give it a try for this one.

A while back I recieved an email from an Evolt member. The sig included a URL. Bottom line, this site is the best I've seen as far as dynamically changing styles. Very nice! Hope you like it.  --- http://www.saila.com/ ---