[thelist] AOL wants to buy RH Linux??

Lachlan Cannon tiedefenderdelta6 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 22:36:26 CST 2002

> And can an MSN user switch operating systems? No. In any
> case, how is
> AOL on Linux on a PC any different than AOL on Linux on
> an AOLTV?

The fact that they could force the O/S on their users?
Consumers ahve the right to choose, and this is removing
their choice. I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if you went to
the local supermarket, and wanted to buy potatos, but they
forced you to buy a turnip for every potato you bought...
and there was no where else you could buy it from. Or if
you wanted to change the carpet in one room in your house,
and when you paid the company to do that, they changed
every curtain in your house.

Lach