[thelist] Monitor/Video Card recommendations

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Mon Jan 21 22:57:19 CST 2002

Hello all,

I am looking to dabble a little bit in video editing and am having a hard
time figuring out what I want to get.  I am not looking for anything
"professional" but more for a decent look/feel.  Would also like something
that can spit out to tv, but not nesc.  I am looking at the ATI Radeon All
in Wonder.    I have looked at Dazzle 80 but the reviews are VERY
mixed.  Either they like it or hate it.  I have a $200 limit on this.

Also, my monitor is acting a little funny, so it is time to replace
it.  Any recommendations on a good one?  17 inch is all my desk can handle.

Thanks

CDitty