[thelist] Monitor/Video Card recommendations

Chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Mon Jan 21 23:01:09 CST 2002

My first suggestion would be if you have the money to invest in a
firewire card and a DV camera. This is usually the best option to take.
However, if this is a little out of your budget then the ATI Radeon
All-In-Wonder card should work well for just playing around. Just don't
expect any pro results from it.

Can you elaborate a little on what "acting a little funny" means?