[thelist] One blowhard, hundreds of cubic feet of hot air

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Tue Jan 22 14:21:15 CST 2002

Brian,

: P.S.  I imagine I will get kicked for saying that the emperor has no
: clothes, so 'Cheers' everyone. :)

Not too likely.  You brought some facts to the table, and most educated
people can accept that.  Facts tend to reinforce or destroy an argument.  I
did not follow the conversation nor have I looked at your information, but
your headline caught my attention.  Despite the fact that you violated the
strict policy of intellectual friendliness with same off-the-cuff name
calling, your desire to present facts may offset many penalties.

<tip type="Mac IE" author="Joshua Olson">
Mac IE (some versions at least) append a CR and LF to file and select fields
during submission.  Watch out for those extra characters carefully as they
can and will cause havoc in your code.
</tip>

-joshua