[thelist] Update on "Update Query not running"

Scott Brady dsbrady at scottbrady.net
Tue Jan 22 16:17:57 CST 2002

Ok, I've got another query for running an update on a different table, using
the same value for "user_id" as a foreign key [meaning, it's defined as a
"text" field] in the WHERE clause, and that works fine.

Does anyone know if there's an issue in Access on running an update query
where the primary key is a GUID?  It's the only difference I can think of
between the tables.

I tried doing a test query where I updated the user table but with a
different field as the "WHERE" condition, and it works fine.

Scott
Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net/