[thelist] URL-specific search engines

Matt mspiegler at lightbulbpress.com
Wed Jan 23 08:48:03 CST 2002

Yeah, I tried Google, the problem there is that if you search for "woogums" it
pulls up any URL with any occurrence of the word, even if its:

http://www.this.com/that/theother/andon/andon/woogums.htm

BTW, I picked the word "woogums" out of nowhere, but then decided to check out
http://www.woogums.com . Can you say scary theme wedding? :)