[thelist] Browser usage stats

Mark Howells mark at mountain.ch
Wed Jan 23 11:37:09 CST 2002

>  07%    Netscape/4.x
>  01%    Netscape/5.x
>  01%    Netscape/6.x

Not sure what Netscape 5 is, but these statistics are on a par with the
rest that I've found so far.  Thanks for sharing them.

> Why not open the doors wide and welcome *everybody*?

If you read the previous comments in this thread, you'll see that I'm
coding a CMS application which cannot work without a certain amount of
necessary technology on the browser front. It's not my intention to
block NN4 from accessing the whole site, just the editing system (which
will never be open for public access anyway).

Regards
Mark Howells
<http://www.mark.ac/evl>