[thelist] ASP / SQL Hosting Recommendations Needed

Wade Armstrong wade at runstrong.com
Wed Jan 23 13:17:10 CST 2002

I like http://www.aspwebhosting.com, which is not incredibly cheap but very
reliable, has very responsive tech support, and offers a good set of
components (with ASP, it's *all* about the components).

If it's all about price, I like http://www.sharpwebservices.com,
$5.50/month, SQL server can be added for as little as $2.50/month. Good set
of components here too. The downside is, the servers can be, well, slow,
although I haven't actually had any downtime on the sites I have hosted
there.

Wade

on 1/23/02 10:20 AM, Ron_Senykoff at beaerospace.com at