[thelist] design (?) review

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Wed Jan 23 17:58:55 CST 2002

Hey man,

I can see how someone might think that it is a bit unorganized.  I like the
design very much, it's simple and easy to read for sure.  I'm a little
thrown off though by the extra amounts of white space.  Perhaps if you
brought everything together, maybe sectioning off some of the parts like the
left/top nav pieces and the upcoming events with their own distinctive yet
flowing background colors, you'd get a more cohesive display.

Just my $0.015, as I said I do like the design.  If you want me to get into
it deeper I would be happy to help.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net