[thelist] IE popup windows

Lachlan Cannon tiedefenderdelta6 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 00:11:36 CST 2002

--- Keith <cache at dowebs.com> wrote:
> OK, that gets the chromeless open, BUT that's when your
> work
> begins. Since a chromeless has no titlebar you need to
> create an
> obvious way for the user to close the window with
> window.close()
> and preferably a titlebar so they can grab the window and
> move it.
> All that syntax needs to of course be on the page being
> loaded, and
> ignored by NN4 which will have a title bar.

I had a site that had all this functionality, and
minimising and a menu of options (albeit, limited compared
to the real menus - of course), however that host went
down, and I lost the code for it in a reformat. If you want
to go ahead with this, and want my help, email me offlist
and I should be able to get it working for you.

Lach