[thelist] CSS problem

Paul Backhouse paul.backhouse at 2cs.com
Thu Jan 24 07:47:48 CST 2002

If i only have one form ont he page then place the <form> tag directly under
the <body> tag
<form>
And then end the form tag just above the body tag
</form>

If you have more than one form you can place trhem in table such as:

<form>
</form>

That should fix the problems with the space - but using form{ margin: 0;} is
a good way aswell (only in IE though is it 100% effective)

cheers

paul