[thelist] Really weird ASP problem

Jason Lustig lustig at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Jan 24 14:02:00 CST 2002

>Jason, I hate to be the party pooper but you may not be able to solve
>this without involving the SysAdmin or having Terminal Server rights
>yourself.

yeah, that's probably what I'll have to do. However, I made a discovery:

if I do different code, for example the following SQL code:

SELECT name, update, boardpic FROM chapter WHERE id=99999

... it will work... the SQL code that I want it to work with just doesn't
work. Is there a reserved word that Access uses in that code that I'm
missing?

--Jason