[thelist] dynamic table sorting and column display

Denis, David DDenis at inlumen.com
Thu Jan 24 17:00:01 CST 2002

whoops, my apologies.  No, the data is a result set from a database query.
But I'd like to avoid the roundtrip to the database to add another column
for display.  I'd like to preload all the columns available and let the user
decide which ones to display.  Turning on all the columns will result in a
large page, scrolling horizontally.  The user will probably only be showing
4-5 different columns at a time.

Dave