[thelist] Scrolling table cells

Brian King BKing at Impact-Technologies.com
Fri Jan 25 09:07:00 CST 2002

An IFrame in a table cell will work without any additional code.  The
problem there is that it will only work with IE browsers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jobarr
Subject: [thelist] Scrolling table cells

I know that it can not be really done with regular HTML alone, but I have
seen table cells which were scrolled by other methods. They seem to be done
with layers/java script or something like that. An example of what I mean
can be seen here: http://www.rammstein.de/index.html (under news).

Can someone point me to a site that explains how to do this, explain it to
me directly, or suggest an alternate way of doing it?

thank you,
-Jeremy