[thelist] Showing a users IP address

Ben Phillips ben at inchima.com
Fri Jan 25 12:21:00 CST 2002

> Alright, Mr. Ben the Troll, I have a practical question: do you know of a
> good tutorial or tome on learning PHP as a second language when
> you already
> know ASP? (I'm thinkin' I'd feel the same about PHP if I knew a bit more.)

Not off the top of my head. I did a quick search on google, but can't find
anything there either. I started straight off with PHP which is now my main
language, and I only know little bits of ASP and even littler bits of perl.

I did mean that troll in jest, glad it wasn't taken seriously :). I'm new
here you see, but glad to find a list full of intelligence and friendly
people.

Wish you luck in finding something. php.net is a great reference site and
may have some links to tutorials on there that are worth looking at.

Benji.