[thelist] bug in dhtmlab's HierMenus

Tyme nopun at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 25 15:31:00 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Micah Freedman <micahf at earthlink.net>
To: <micahf at earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 11:17 AM
Subject: [thelist] bug in dhtmlab's HierMenus

> I'm working on a site where I may be using the HierMenus from
WebReference's
> dhtmlab (dhtmlab.com) and I'm having a problem in NN4 that I think is
either
> due to the HierMenus, or to some minor modifications that I may have made
in
> my particular implementation. I wrote to the developer, but the message
> bounced twice, so I thought maybe someone here would know something about
> it:

TYME} I wrote them about 2 years ago correcting their statement that a
particular problem could not be resolved.  (They said that the <form> boxes,
such as <option> could not be covered by the menus.  While these don't
respond to z-index, you can hide/show the <div>.  I knew this, and I'm just
a javascript hack.)  They weren't responsive, and I never noticed that they
added the resolution to the FAQ.